Friday, February 10, 2012

A "sign" or coincidence?

I didn't grow up going to church, therefore, I've never been a real religious person, but I do believe in God and choose to think there is something bigger out there to believe in! I also like to hold onto the hope that everything happens for a reason...even if it's impossible to see what that reason is at the time! Lastly, I like to think there are signs all around us that we can see or hear if we let ourselves!
On this particular morning, my daughter was having a hard time. She had a cold, was feeling lousy and was thinking about her best friend that had died. She needed a little mom time along with some hot honey lemon water. When I handed her the cup it was "fuzzy" at the top and when it settled there was a "sign" in her cup if I've ever seen one! The first thing that comes to any ones mind when thinking of Dani (her best friend that passed) is ladybugs! Ladybug and Dani are the same thing!...what do you see inside the cup?? Things like this can't help but warm your heart and put a tear in your eye! I like to think that Dani was sending her own little message to Jo! Big hugs to all the Angels above!!

No comments:

Post a Comment