Thursday, March 15, 2012

Welcome to my Home Sweet Home...


As most of you know I have a "Country" Decorated home on the inside...so WHY don't I have anything inviting on the outside???...Well, now I do!!! I've always been against putting anything on my door, but maybe it's because I didn't have just the "right" thing??...
Since my new love has been burlap and felt, this fit perfect!
It's simply a straw wreath wrapped in burlap strips, felt rolled flowers, linen stampled with regular card stamp ink and twine! Super easy!...I think it turned out pertty darn cute!
I see sooooo many cute wreaths on Pinterst and really wanted to do one that I could 100% enjoy, I think this one I will!


I linked it over at Live.Laugh. Rowe (dont' forget today's her kick off!!!)
http://www.livelaughrowe.blogspot.com/2012/03/live-laugh-linky-thursday-1.html
AND over at Young House Love!
http://www.younghouselove.com/2012/03/winter-pinterest-challenge-bag-it/


(Not affiliated with Pinterest or any other site in any way)





AND at The 36th Avenue
My entry into Show Me Extraordinary sponsored by Appliances Online and Bosch Washing Machines.
I'd love to win the $75 and buy as much bakers twine and felt as I could!!