Monday, April 2, 2012

B~ Box

Ok, I tried to "'PrePost", but that didn't work, I set it to post at 7pm! Whoops!
Anyhoo, B....B is for Box! Using my love of scrapbook paper and a little brown paint...I covered this little box to drop notes to my daughter! Now that she's reading, it's fun to have her check it and come running out with a huge smile and an awesome hug! It's everything from serious to silly! I let her know we're proud of how she played at the soccer game or I write something she said that I don't want to forget. Every once in awhile she'll go grab the box and this will be our reading for the night! I got the boxes at Artco in Tacoma, but Ben Franklin has them as well!

7 comments:

  1. this is such a lovely post for "B".

    found you on the A to Z challenge. Will be back to see more of the letters!

    best,
    MOV

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great box! What really caught my eye was when you mentioned Artco in Tacoma! I used to shop there all the time when I worked on 19th x Pearl. I live on the east coast now; moved last summer but I thoroughly enjoyed my 12 years in Washington.

    I'm visiting from the A-Z Challenge!
    http://tahomabeadworks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You still have a Ben Franklin?! OMG, I loved that store when I was a kid. That brings back fond memories. I didn't know they were even around anymore.

    Thanks for sharing! I look forward to more A to Z goodness!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blissflower, there was a Ben Franklin Department Store 'back in the day', but this is a Ben Franklin Crafts. I used to love the one in Bonney Lake....i practically lived there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So adorable! A really great idea. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely idea, it's just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete