Monday, May 21, 2012

Made for Monday #2~ Crafted Letter K


This is a simple little made for Monday that almost didn't make it today! It's frustrating how having a job gets in the way of my "me time"! {Ha-ha!}
I'd never gone into a "Tuesday Morning" until a few weeks ago. I visit Joann's way more than I should right next door, but never take the extra time to buzz in . I had a few minutes to browse, so I finally went in. It's a little bit of everything you can think of! Some high prices, some low and everything in between. I found a cool...hmmm what do I call it....not really an ottoman or a coffee table... it's a fabric covered rectangle that opens! Terrible description I know! Once I get it recovered and in my living room you'll be seeing it!
Oh, back to today!!...While I was at Tuesday Morning I found this letter K. I was going to use it for my daughter's room, but decided to put it in our craft room instead and use it for both of us since our names both start with letter K! It may be super simple, but it fits perfectly and add a little somethin'-somethin' to the room! Everything I've been working on lately is to put spruce up that darn craft room! It'll sure be great when it's done!...I'm pleased with the transformation so far!!!

Besides the craft paper, buttons and bakers twine I used Mod Podge and a can of paint from Restoration Hardware that I had lying around!




Now I have to get back to finishing my Washi tape project to get linked up at Gingersnap Crafts! I think I have to get it there tomorrow or I'm tooooo late! I love her Pinspired and Rewired over there!!

1 comment:

  1. Very cute! I have decorated letters like this with a personal message on the back and given away as a graduation gift to my athletic training students. I love the endless possibilities on decorating them.

    ReplyDelete