Friday, June 8, 2012

Friday Finds~

            Here are some fab-u-lo-so finds to whip up this weekend!!

I'm sooooooo ready for Summer! Everything I've been looking at reminds me of Summer, so these two are no surprise for fabulous finds!!

                            When it's pouring outside this gave  me some Sunshine!!


Love this Laura Beth over at A Step in the Journey Go visit, she'll tell ya how to do your own!

Ahhh...this brought more sunshine to my day and my daughter would LOVE it!!!


Lindsay at Southern Lovely could you make me a few! {SMILE}!
She shows us how to make our own!!

4 comments:

  1. Ahhh! Thanks so much for including me in your Friday round up :o) I'm glad I could bring a little sunshine in the rain. I think that rain is coming by way soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The rag wreath is amazing! I should try that some time. I have a box full of fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVING that wreath! OH... that would be perfect for a baby shower I have coming up...?! Thanks girly!!

    ReplyDelete