Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Fall Photos~Orange at i heart faces

 
Welcome to our Fall Photo session!
We entered this picture into the i heart faces photo challenge for November!
Keep your fingers crossed!
 
Photo Challenge Submission
 
Every year we head out back to take our Fall photos...
Usually I have to bribe Jo a bit, but this time she was ready to roll! We've been waiting for a dry day to play in the leaves and it finally arrived! Fall Season in the Pacific NW means rain, grey, rain and more rain, but the Fall colors are still just as stunning and beautiful! Fall is one of my favorite times to head outside with my camera!
 
 
It's always fun because she's just a little goof ball!
{I think she comes by it honestly}

It's never a serious "photo shoot"...If we get that "one" picture, Fantastic!
If not, there's ton of fun ones!!

 
Here's what the entire day was really all about!!

 
This is one of my favorites! To me it screams PURE JOY!!
 

Thanks so much for visiting!
Kristy




3 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by! Beautiful. Looks like she was having some fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos! I keep forgetting you live in the PNW. I do miss it up there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful Photos Kristy. Fall is such a fun time of the year. Good luck with the contest.

    ReplyDelete