Monday, November 19, 2012

MONSTER Cookies~

Good morning!
I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend! 
A couple weekends ago I had a super sweet friend come in town for a "sweet" weekend! Seriously, it was all about sweets!
On the list: Caramel Pretzel sticks {whipped up our own caramel}, Monster Cookies and No Bake Cookies!!
I think I ate enough for all followers here, plus supplied plate fulls to the neighbors! {If my thighs are growing, so are theirs! Ha!}
 
Let's start with this Mighty Monster Cookie~ So TASTY!
 
I love how M&M's have different colors for the seasons!! This mixture was brown, yellow and burgundy for Fall!!
 
 
 What you'll need:
1 cup margarine
2 cups peanut butter
2 cups brown sugar
2 cups granulated sugar
1 tablespoon vanilla
6 eggs
4 tsp. baking soda
9 cups oatmeal
1 cups M&M's
1 cup chocolate chips
 
What you'll do:
Cream together margarine, peanut butter and sugars. Add vanilla and eggs. Beat in baking soda, oatmeal, M&M's and chocolate chips. Mix well.
Bake at 350 for 10 min. on a greased or lined cookie sheet. {you know your oven, so the time may vary!}
Cool on pan
*****************
This recipe makes so much that I was able to put some in a gallon Ziploc and pop in the freezer for baking later!
 
Mmmmm...warm cookie fresh out of the oven
with a cold glass of milk....
 
Enjoy!!
Kristy
{*Tomorrow~ Make your own caramel!}
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Those sound heavenly! I'm going to make chocolate chunk banana bread cookies for Thanksgiving, to bring to my future inlaws'. :D

    ReplyDelete